Accessibility Tools

facebook logolinkedin logo

spec allergistEndocrinologists

Endocrinologists treat the often very complex diseases that affect your glands. Glandular and hormonal problems can involve many different systems in your body, and the specialized attention of an endocrinologist may be warranted, usually upon referral from your primary care physician.

Endocrinologists endeavor to help restore the normal hormonal balance in your system. Many physicians working in the endocrinology field conduct basic research in glandular functioning as well as clinical research to determine the best treatment protocols (developing new drugs in the process).

Sajeev B. Menon, MD
Olathe Health Internal Medicine
20805 W. 151st St., Suite 224
Olathe, KS 66061

Thanks for using KCDocs, the premier
directory of Kansas City area doctors